YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Classroom Management Magnet Board

I have seen these all over the internet and decided to create my own today. I found all the materials at Walmart! In order to make this you need the following materials.
Materials:
1 cookie sheet- 5.97 at Wal-Mart (bigger sizes available for under $10)
1 roll Duck Tape- I used one roll but if you want several different colors or patterns that is up to you- 3.97 at Wal-Mart
ruler
sharpie
scissors
1- 2 packs magnet tape or circles (depends on  class size)

* If you want to create a board with more patterns or colors like mine they have the following items at Wal-Mart*



Wal-Mart now has patterned scotch tape for 2.88 a roll. There are about 35 different styles. Colorful vinyl magnets also available for 2.97.
First you need to trace your squares on the cookie sheet. This makes it easy to place the tape where you want it.
Next you place your duck tape around the squares you traced on the cookie sheet.

I recommend taping down the sides of the duck tape on the back just to keep it more secure and less likely to peel off the front.


Next you add your pretty tape if you choose to or whatever design you want to create with tape or other materials.








I chose to create headers and write numbers on the magnets. This is my finished product. As you can see I am absolutely Polkaddicted!



You can choose to use this in the same way or there are other ways to use the cookie sheet as shown below. Enjoy!











1 comment:

  1. Fabulous work! Your blog inspired me to do my own. Here is the link to where you were given credit for the idea. Thanks!!
    "What's Skow-ing on in 4th Grade?"

    ReplyDelete